Why Advertise With Us?
1. We offer affordable, quality, effective advertising that REALLY DOES WORK!
2. Your business targeted to a defined market.
3. Quite simply - we want your business to grow, because as you grow, so do we!
• Price: Our prices are affordable for everyone - you can see your advert in print from just £25 per month. Even the smallest business can afford to promote itself in quality, glossy colour magazines and our rates are significantly lower than most other printed publications.
• Longevity: Magazines in this format have a great shelf life - unlike local newspapers, the magazines' handy A5 size and lively and interesting content, means that they are often read and kept by the telephone as a ready reference, until the next issue arrives. You really do get a full month’s advertising exposure!
• Quality: Maidstone Village Magazine are professionally designed, high quality, full colour, glossy magazines with a very high standard of print and production and all artwork is professionally finished to ensure that you look your best.
• Truly Local: Residents prefer to deal with local businesses and services.
• No VAT: Unlike most publications where an extra 20% is added to the bill, the price you see is the price you pay - this is because this is a small independently run business.
• Content: The magazines are filled with interesting features, competitions, quality editorials, local news and events, useful local information, puzzles, recipes, reviews, and lots more to keep the readers interested, ensuring they will read the magazines cover to cover and keep the magazines until the next edition.
• It Works: Residents find it easier to find local trades in a community magazine than to thumb through the pages of a weighty directory. We help local residents find YOU.
During these difficult economic times it is more important than ever to let people know all about your business. Especially as many small businesses who do not have a ‘shop front’ are unknown to the local community. The Maidstone Village Magazine can help you to get your business recognised by the local community and thereby increase your sales. There is strong evidence to suggest that local people do prefer to use local services.
To advertise contact Helena (Editor)
Tel: 07905 115366
'Since moving to Langley Heath from the Ashford Area in April 2011 we have found the Maidstone Village Magazine a great help. It has become valuable to us as a resource to local produces and small businesses,which are close at hand. We like to support the local area and what it provides. The content of the Magazine appear's to be well balanced, between Articles and Adverts and as always accompanied by a great front cover. Looking forward to my next copy dropping through the letter box.' Leslie Hill, Resident Langley
'We have found the new Maidstone Village magazine an excellent vehicle for advertising and it has generated customers through our door for a very cost effective outlay.' Karen Williams, The Mulberry Tree Restaurant
'Thanks for forwarding the first issue of the Maidstone Village Magazine. I must say that I am impressed with the quality of the magazine and the content (already seen one advert which may be of use for my daughter!) (I won't forget to mention the magazine!).' Jon Williamson, Levicks Accountants
'I find the front cover bright and eye catching and the articles informative and interesting. Therefore I have no hesitation in continuing advertising my company within the publication.' Terry Cassley, Bridge Drafting Services Ltd